Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lazy Blog Entry #44

It's been a busy few days, and I'm six days into my second semester here at RMU. From these few days, I've realised that I'm going to have to put in a little more effort this semester than I did last time around to get the same kind of results.

I am, however, taking a fantastic class in Television Production, and I'll be helping out at the College TV station, which is hugely exciting for me. I'll probably end up posting whatever clips of the work I'll be doing over the coming few months on this blog, so I thought I'd get around to uploading some of my older stuff to YouTube - if for nothing else other than as a way for you to see how I've 'progressed' in my video-editing hobby.

This is a quasi-music video to Knapweed's Androgynous Andy, and I think it's decent. It's not how I wanted it to turn out, and there are a couple of shots that still annoy me after almost two years of the video being finished; the result of letting the band members have final say on how everything pieced together.



I do apologise that I've not been updating much as of late, but I'd rather not post just for the sake of posting, and I won't have much to say about anything until I find some spare time! In two weeks I'll be heading to Chicago, which should provide some fodder for a hefty picture-based entry, but in the interim, I'm planning on putting up a small piece about the people I'm hanging out with in the States.

No comments: